Good morning all!
First and foremost, I sincerely want to thank you (again) for being on the other side. Knowing that you were out there made a big difference for me. It gave me accountability and a feeling of vulnerability and contribution. Just by your interest in me I felt valued and supported in my growth. It transformed my areas with a lack of self-love into a place to connect with others. By your desire to connect to yourselves, me and to grow, you transformed this experience for me. So, deeply, thank you.
Thank you to those of you who replied from time to time or consistently. It also made a big difference to me to know that the emails were being read, appreciated, and thought about. I appreciated hearing from people I knew and didn’t know.
Here is what I can recall that I’ve learned of from this experience.
1. Self-love is not something that falls out of the sky. It takes experience and its up to us.
2. I can complete something powerfully if I put my mind to it.
3. No man or thing is going to rescue me. I have to ‘rescue’ myself. (for me that is through God.)
4. I sometimes kept people at a distance to keep myself ‘safe’ and then complained about not having more close friends.
5. A very easy way to find energy in life is to view it from opportunity rather than obligation.
6. Constant shifting in my learning approach is important to perpetual growth.
7. People care about me and value what I have to say. Its important to remember that in order to carry out my purpose.
8. I saw myself much less sexy than others see me and I’m working on expressing that publicly.
9. Although Self-love is something that takes work, you also must choose to start.
10. You can start to love right now, by loving the ‘now,’ knowing that its already perfect.
These are just some of my journey, and again I’m so grateful for this and being able / willing to complete!
I am not sure if I will take on another project yet, I grew a lot from this and its discipline, however, I’d love to keep in touch with you all that signed up. If you would like to STOP receiving any emails from me in the future about updates or new projects I take on, simply reply STOP. 🙂
Thanks for being on the other side!! We did it!
I LOVE MYSELF!!!!
Love is the reward for love.